Who Is Mumma Morrison?
Hi! I’m Fi Morrison and I am a First-Time Mum and Part-Time Primary School Teacher.
My blog was created for busy, sleep deprived, slightly-overwhelmed first-time mums, to help them to thrive (rather than just survive) in motherhood!
To get a bit of a vibe about who I am, here are some fun facts that you should know (okay, maybe you don’t need to know them, but they’re still fun!):
- I am married to an awesome guy, and we have one awesome little man Starfish who is almost 1 and a half going on 3 years old!
- I am a tea-addict, chronic over-sharer, lover of chocolate, Netflixer-binger-er, and in a previous life I enjoyed reading (when there used to be TIME).
- My favourite vegetable is Broussel Sprouts, which gets about the same reaction from some people as when I tell them I’m a Mum Blogger!
- I’m the co-ambassador for Babes + Picnics Sutherland Shire, where we aim to connect mums in our local community with each other, as well as support charities and local businesses.
- I am a Community Champion for PANDA – an organisation that aims to support mums (and dads) going through Postnatal Depression, Anxiety and Psychosis.
- I was convinced I was having a girl when I was pregnant, and the shock of having a boy took me a few days to get over!! But now I get to enjoy things like dinosaurs and cars and trucks, and that is a lot of fun!
- I’m kinda obsessed with the Very Hungry Caterpillar – I have a matching skirt, travel mug and lanyard for school, and my son has a fair few VHC things too….
- As a part-time teacher, I work Thursdays and Fridays on a Year 2 class. It was a struggle going back to part-time work, but I am slowly adjusting and enjoying being back teaching.
As a first-time mum who went through some struggles in the early days of motherhood, I’m super passionate about helping other mums in the early days and months too. I hope that by sharing a bit of my story, and some products that we absolutely love, it’ll help your day-to-day life as a mother.
If you’re new to my blog, here are some posts I’d love for you to check out 🙂
- 7 Signs That You’re a Good Mother and Please Stop Asking About Baby #2 (Posts I’m really proud of!)
- Winter Sleeping Bag Review and 5 Sensory Tubs for Little Learners (Posts that have been super popular!)
- 7 Easy Time Management Hacks for Busy Mums and I Am The Face of Postnatal Anxiety (Posts that I might turn into an eBook one day).
Here are some other Important Links You Might Like To Know:
- Stay in touch and join my email LIST HERE (and get an amazing New Mum Guide too!)
- Want to work with me? View my Advertising Page Here
- I’d love to hear from you! So get in touch with me HERE
- See what else I’ve been up to on my Media page here
As Seen At:
I’m a regular contributor at these sites, including working as the Online Editor at Baby Hints and Tips!
I look forward to chatting with you real soon – I always love hearing from my readers so please don’t hesitate to send me a message or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on social media to check out the latest updates and all about what is happening with Starfish and I: